Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Broken Heart...


It was suppose to be a beautiful day bcoz to me, everyday is a new day and a happy day... what happened b4 is the past and i don think of it anymore and juz forget it... all the hatred and hard feelings will be gone once i woke up from sleep... but today, my heart was broken into pieces... i saw something which i'm not suppose to... how i wish i will never know what's inside your heart, the truth that hav been buried inside your heart... the truth is so cruel and it always hurts... it hurt me so deeply till the core of my heart... let me continue to misunderstand... maybe i will be happier that way but looks like i can't turn back the time... i saw it and it broke my heart...

can someone juz take my heart away, let me be a living object with no heart so i wouldn't fall in love anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment